Not everyone can attend regular classes - Flexible Learning means you can study at your leisure at times and locations to suit you.
More and more employers/employees are choosing to study on a Flexible Learning course to support their workforce development and training needs.
These are courses that can be offered in the workplace and built around the needs of your business or training requirements. Instead of you coming to us, the College comes to you. All our tutors are specialists in their vocational area and offer exceptionally high quality one to one support to learners.
Last year over 2,000 employees enrolled onto a Flexible Learning course achieving exceptional results.
Courses on offer
- Full Level 2 Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines
- Full Level 2 Equality and Diversity
- Full Level 2 Principles of Dementia Care
- Full Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- Level 3 Principles of End of Life Care