Bishop Auckland College offers courses at a variety of levels from entry level right up to foundation degree. From full-time day to flexible part-time day and evening, distance and work based learning and specialised courses for businesses.
Browse through the course sections to help you find the course you are looking for.
Check out our Higher Education page if you are thinking of studying for a foundation degree closer to where you live and work.
We can also help you with advice on applying for a course, and point you in the right direction for advice on funding, childcare, travel and any special support you may need.
Check with the College for start dates.
FEE REMISSION INFORMATION
You may be entitled to Fee Remission if:
• You are in receipt of Employment Support Allowance (Work Related Activity Group)
• You are in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance
• The course is to help you enter employment and you are in receipt of income based benefits.
A Fee Assessment is needed if:
• You do not have a level 2 qualification
• You are aged 19-24 and do not have a Level 3 Qualification
• You are taking an Entry Level or Level 1 to progress to Level 2
• You are aged 19-24 and taking your first Level 4 qualification
• You are aged 25+ and taking your first Level 4 without a Level 3
• One of the above as other sources of funding may be available
You may also be entitled to help with your course fees through the College Learner Support Fund if you are in receipt of income support, housing benefit or working families tax credit (income threshold applies). All courses will have £20 Administration